Want to own your own home? Let us show you how!
This workshop is lead by licensed homebuyer facilitators who will help you better understand the homebuying process. You will also hear from professionals such as realtors, home inspectors, and insurance providers. Topics covered in this workshop include (but are not limited to):
- Which mortgage products are right for you;
- Current market conditions;
- Buying HUD-owned properties, foreclosures, and short sales;
- Home warranties;
- Lending options;
- Tax credits;
- Fees, credit scores, and budgeting;
- How much home you can qualify for and afford;
- Getting the most out of working with your realtor.
This is a HUD-certified workshop, and participants will receive a certificate upon completion. Attendees may also be eligible for downpayment and closing cost assistance. This is an all-day workshop (9 AM – 4 PM). All necessary materials, plus refreshments, are included. Please contact us for more information!
*PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED*