Reduce the stress of living paycheck to paycheck.
Build your credit. Budget wisely. Become financially stable.
This combination class merges the Credit Improvement & Making Ends Meet: Budgeting workshop into one session and delivers all of the valuable information from both courses. It is taught by one of our licensed credit and housing facilitators.
Learn everything you need to know about credit improvement & basic budgeting techniques from our licensed credit and housing facilitators in this free 2-hour workshop.
Topics covered include:
- Day-to-day money management strategies;
- Creating a budget;
- Managing credit;
- Avoiding identity theft;
- And, high cost payday advances & finance company loans.
During the class you will:
- Learn the positive steps you can take to improve your credit;
- Learn strategies to control your day-to-day finances;
- Find out what creditors are looking for when you apply for credit;
- How to manage and understand your credit report;
- And, how to dispute inaccurate items on your credit report.
This workshop can be especially helpful for potential homebuyers!
This workshop will provide you with the basic skills that are necessary to begin building a financial road map to a better future
*PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED*
Looking for individualized sessions instead?
Receive individual, one-on-one coaching with an experienced, professional advisor.