North Charleston, SC 29410
- This position is primarily responsible for creating a positive impression of the agency.
- This includes answering calls, greeting clients and visitors, scheduling appointments, and other intake activities, so that all clients and visitors feel that they are receiving respect, concern, and quality service.
- This position requires caring customer service and an ability to speak with clients who may have impairments.
- Courtesy, responsiveness, flexibility, and resourcefulness are necessary to respond to the needs of the clients and the organization.
- Applicant must be outgoing, motivated, and compassionate.
- Very strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must in this fast-paced environment. This role requires the ability to accurately handle monetary transactions, as well as process large amounts of incoming and outgoing mail.
- Must have excellent Microsoft Office knowledge, to include Word, Excel, and Outlook.
For more information or to apply, click the link below!