Our Case Managers provide a professional yet personal approach with all of our clients. We tailor a financial management strategy specific to each individual’s needs. Our basic responsibilities include:
- Secure, manage and invest all assets;
- Create a monthly budget, pay bills, and provide for personal allowance;
- Apply for potentially available benefits (ie. VA, Social Security, Medicaid);
- Advocate on behalf of clients with creditors to assist with payment of debts;
- Freeze credit with all three credit agencies to stop exploitation of adult conservatorships;
- Provide options for pre-need planning of funeral arrangements;
- When necessary purchase or sell property when required with Court Approval;
- Prepare annual accountings.
We are unique:
- All Case Managers are licensed credit counselors.
- We are accredited by National Guardianship Association, Counsel on Accreditation and Better Business Bureau.
- Internal and external audits and accountings are routinely performed.
- Licensed CPAs and a Real Estate Broker are on staff.
- We are bonded and insured.
Who we can help:
- An individual who needs protection from neglect, financial abuse and isolation.
- An individual whose family/friends do not have the time or capability to assist with their financial responsibilities.
- An individual who wants to ensure their wishes are honored according to their estate plan.
For more information, please call 843.628.3000 or email us.