Advocacy. Counseling. Education.
Seeking financial or housing support does not have to be a source of anxiety. With our experienced, certified staff, we offer an array of interrelated programs that will assist you with your specific needs. Each of our divisions offers unique services that support our mission of empowering individuals and families to reach financial stability.
- Financial Education & Coaching helps individuals find workable solutions to managing money, improving credit, and planning for the future.
- Homeownership Education & Coaching encourages housing stability through homebuyer promotion and homeownership preservation.
- Our Housing Stability programs provide day-to-day financial management and homeless prevention services for those who need assistance.
- Veteran Services offers additional programs, such as One Less Homeless Vet, in a special effort to thank them for their service. Of course, all of our listed programs are open to veterans.
- Family Violence Intervention offers counseling programs for victims of domestic violence, family violence intervention, and anger management.
- Disaster Relief helps individuals in South Carolina affected by recent hurricanes and flooding
Give Today to help end the cycle of domestic violence.