Build your credit. Budget wisely. Become financially stable.
First Citizens and Origin SC are partnering with SC Ready to bring you this amazing event that will help lead you down the path to Financial Freedom! Join us on July 16th at 1:30 pm for this virtual financial session.
During this workshop, you will:
- Learn about the different types of credit and the positive steps you can take to improve your credit;
- Learn about the 5 C’s of credit;
- Learn about debt spending habits and strategies to control your day-to-day finances;
- Understand the difference between good debt vs. bad debt and the red flags to debt;
- Discover how to choose a credit card that works for your financial situation;
- Discover the path to financial freedom begins with these 5 goals;
- Learn how much debt is too much debt;
- Find out what creditors are looking for when you apply for credit;
- How to manage and understand your credit report;
- And, how to dispute inaccurate items on your credit report.
This workshop can be especially helpful for potential homebuyers or anyone looking to improve their financial situation!
1:30 – 1:35 Welcome and introductions
1:35 – 2:15 PowerPoint: Financial Freedom
2:15 – 2:25 Q & A
2:25 – 2:30 Summary /Next Steps
Presenter Contact Information:
Tavia Watson: Credit Counselor/Facilitator Manager – email@example.com – 843-628-4261
Stephanie Moreau: Homeownership Director – firstname.lastname@example.org – 843-628-4459
Arlene Worthington: Senior Mortgage Loan Officer – email@example.com – 843-872-3471
*PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED*